Location: Southeast Asia
Dates: May 26 to July 30, 2021 (about 10 weeks)
Setting: Urban & small town
Internship category: Intercultural Studies. agriculture, business, TESOL
What would my summer mission trip look like?
Amid the cries of the mosques, God is crying out to the hearts of many people in Southeast Asia and preparing them to hear and receive His Good News of salvation through Jesus Christ.
Build friendships. Live with a local host family. Trek through the jungle to visit waterfalls and hike volcanoes with new friends. You will be a part of God bringing His Good News to these people through your life and witness. The local people generally love Americans and want to spend a lot of time with them, allowing you to learn language and build friendships. You will be interacting with our business, which engages in tourism and agriculture as well as assisting locals with English conversation.
Ready to dive in? Visit diveintoasia.com for more details.
2020 Southeast Asia Summer Mission Trip Activities (subject to change)
- Study the local language and teach English
- Stay in the home of a local family, being Salt and Light
- Explore volcanoes, waterfalls, remote jungles, and more
- Get your hands dirty on a farm doing agriculture (coffee, rice, and other vegetables).
- Experience front-line work within an unreached Muslim group
- Be discipled by experienced workers with a combined 20+ years experience on the field
* Destination is subject to visa approval through this country’s embassy.