Location: Southeast Asia
Dates: May 27 to July 31, 2020
Setting: Urban and rural
Internship category: Intercultural Studies, Business
There are many living in “the ends of the earth” in whose hearts God is already at work who are still isolated from hearing the Good News.
They are open to talking about Jesus but don’t have contact with any of His followers who can share about the One who has come to rescue them!
Come prayerfully and boldly seek to see the Good News reach the people of “the ends of the earth.”
In the province where you will work live six people groups that are either unreached or unengaged with the gospel. They are steeped in Islamic tradition and heavily influenced by strongholds of animism.
We know His promise is that people from every tribe and tongue and nation will worship before His throne someday and we desire to be His instruments in opening doors for each of these people groups to hear.
Through excursions into remote, underdeveloped communities, you will have the opportunity to see some of the most beautiful places on earth that very few people have ever been to before, Even more importantly, you will immerse yourself in beautiful cultures and love and serve these people in practical ways so that they will be communities that will flourish, both spiritually and physically.
Come be a part of opening the doors into these communities and take part in what the Holy Spirit is doing to spread the Good News.
Field Activities (subject to change)
- See what it takes to start a gospel movement among an unreached mMslim group
- Prayer walk through communities
- Study language in a language school
- Learn culture through homestays with local families
- Trekking, snorkeling, and rock climbing
- Survey trips into unengaged communities, seeking new relationships
- Community development (from agriculture to kids’ camps to clinics)
- Help start a partnership with underprivileged women making eco-friendly jewelry
* Destination is subject to visa approval through this country’s embassy.