What would your 2023 mission trip look like?
Explore one of the most fascinating cultures in the world with thousand-year-old rituals as the backdrop for the flashing lights of one of the wealthiest and most technologically advanced nations in the world.
– Urban yet immersed in nature
– The outward appearance of peace and perfection, yet withdrawn and suicidal, with one of highest suicidal rates in the world
– 125 million people. 99.5% lost without Christ and without hope.
What will it take for these families, college students, young professionals, and elderly to go from less than 1% Christian to 10% Christian? First, it will require a work of God and a great deal of prayer. Secondly, it will involve sharing and living out the gospel in a bold and loving community. Third, it will involve partnership with the local church and other area ministries together pursuing gospel-driven models of ministry.
Your team will use English teaching to introduce Japanese people to the gospel and seek to form meaningful relationships with them. You can expect to help the local church put on a vacation Bible school for the children and families in the community. By forming relationships in the community, you will be able to pray for your new friends, share your life story with them and look for opportunities to share who Jesus using the Scriptures.
Come alongside this team and prayerfully impact lives and a city as you teach English, share the gospel and do life together.
2023 Edge Trip Activities
- Get to know one of the largest unreached people groups on earth
- Pray fervently for the advance of the gospel among the Japanese
- Teach English in a way that introduces Japanese to God’s Word and to relationships with Christians
- Learn Japanese
- Use English to share the gospel with many Japanese who are able to speak English
- Participate in putting on VBS for kids in the community
- Build relationships with Japanese people and share the love and truth of Christ