What would your 2024 mission trip look like?
Ghana, in West Africa, is a land of extremes. You can find exotic five-star hotels, serene beaches, and villages with mud huts and thatch roofs. The gospelis everywhere in the cities but not in most remote areas. Ghana is blessed tobe a blessing and ready to equip young men and women to impact the rest of Africa. God has spared Ghana the wars, famine and calamity other parts of Africa have seen. This makes it a great launch pad for sending servants to impact the globe.
Walk alongside national missionaries as they use time-tested cultural approaches to ministry. During the week, your team will assist at the new missionary training center, go into schools to teach English and IT, share Bible stories in small churches, and learn from the missionaries. On weekends, you will tent camp and participate in village life through farming, cooking, playing sports, sharing Bible stories and discipleship. Come spend your summer seeing how the national missionaries disciple people—partner with them to multiply their efforts and share the gospel in remote areas.
2024 Edge Trip Activities
- Camp in a remote village and develop relationships
- Participate in village life through cooking, farming and discipleship
- Share God's Word with children in schools
- Use creative tools such as drama, skits, arts and dance to share your faith
- Help growing Christians in their faith through Bible studies
- Share the Bible in village churches
- Assist with hut-to-hut village evangelism, follow-up and discipleship groups
- Volunteer in a small health clinic or health post
- Use media tools to reach children in villages by introducing them to computers and media
- Encourage missionary families by spending time with them and serving them
- Engage in sports ministry
- Assist with gardening, landscaping and interior decorating for a new missionary training center