What would your 2023 mission trip look like?
Enjoy the beauty of mountain peaks, forests, waterfalls and beaches on this little island. So many things point to a brilliant creator and yet He is unknown. The search is on for people to fill their deepest longings and they do that through religious rituals and worldly means alike.
In the many villages and towns around the island you’ll find shrines and other places of worship where people practice different religions. You’ll have a chance to engage in conversations about what people believe.
The team here has a passion to see the hearts of the youth softened and open to have a relationship with Jesus. Speak into the lives of these youth and share how you too have been redeemed from darkness and have a hope you can’t wait to share with others!
This team is involved with a school for students from different religions. Teach and build relationships with the youth as they develop both academically and emotionally.
As an Edger, you’re welcomed to engage with students, families and people in the communities.
2023 Edge Trip Activities
· Support an international school with students from all over the world
· Spend time caring for the youth in the community, school and church
· Learn about what sharing Jesus with Muslims and Hindus looks like
· Build relationships through sports, fitness classes and English classes
· Be part of outdoor activities including sports day and camp
· Fill our communities with your prayers (prayer walking and worship times)
· Hiking, playing soccer, going to the beach, participating in youth group activities and other community development activities.