What would your 2023 mission trip look like?
Located in West Africa, Ghana is a land of extremes. Find exotic five-star hotels and serene beaches as well as villages with mud huts and thatch roofs. The gospel is everywhere in the cities yet lacking in the most remote areas. Ghana needs the gospel like any other country. But Ghana is also blessed to be a blessing, called to equip young men and women to impact the rest of Africa. God has spared Ghana the wars, famine and calamity other parts of Africa have seen. This makes it a great launch pad sending servants to impact the globe. Come for the summer and multiply their efforts as they relentlessly share the gospel in remote areas.
2023 Edge Trip Activities
- Share God's Word with children in schools
- Use creative tools such as drama, skits, arts and dance to share your faith
- Help growing Christians in their faith through Bible studies
- Share the Bible in village churches
- Assist with village evangelism, follow-up, and discipleship groups
- Volunteer in a small health clinic
- Use media tools to reach children in villages but introducing them to computers
- Encourage missionary families by spending time with them and serving them
- Engage in sports ministry
- Assist with landscaping and interior decorating for a new missionary training center