What would your 2023 mission trip look like?
This has been an exciting time for outreach in Chad. Several new believers have been bold in their witness, which has led to small groups studying the Bible. God has used the long-term team to give relational support and biblical teaching to those who are persecuted.
On this team, you have a front-row seat to see what God is doing in the lives of believers in Chad.
There are 144 languages in Chad and few have God’s Word written in their language.
Are you asking God to lead you to a place that is starved for the gospel? Are ready to embrace the marks of third-world living with power outages and water shortage?
Perhaps you are wondering what it means to live in a city where African Christians live alongside Muslim neighbors but sometimes can’t even speak to them because of the language divide.
Currently, this team is at the very cusp of new house churches beginning to gather and small group Bible studies forming. The team is discipling people who have started to have invitations to tell Bible stories in several homes. Your participation in this trip would be helpful as you have opportunities to interact with kids and youth who are hungry for attention and to hear more about Bible stories.
If God pricks your heart to learn more about these needs, then bring your sunscreen, notebook and sandals to Chad this summer.
2023 Edge Trip Activities
- Gain culture and language experience
- Visit the homes of local people
- Buy and cook food from the local market with your host
- Observe the discipleship of local believers
- Participate in weekly prayer for the city and meetings with the long-term team
- Travel to the edge of the city to see the terrain and livelihood of the people there
- Teach English, hand out SD cards and visit with people in the community