Dates: Eight weeks, May 27 to July 17, 2020
Religion: Islam, animism, and nominal Christianity
Internship category: Intercultural Studies
What would your a Ghana summer mission trip look like?
Ghana is a peaceful country and an oasis of prosperity, but surrounded by chaos. And the enemy attempts to overturn the peace daily. We are not upset by this evil because we know the Lord will build His Church here.
We are faithful in sharing the gospel in Ghana. How does it happen? We do house-to-house evangelism and follow up to strengthen small ministry groups and churches. This may involve discipleship, children’s ministry, soccer ministry, and village church activities. We also teach English, math, science and computer classes. Come help, and you will gain experience and skills along the way.
Ghana Summer Mission Trip Field Activities (subject to change)
- Teaching English, science, math and computer science
- Visiting schools and engaging students through song, drama and stories
- Playing soccer with children
- Medical ministry
- House to house evangelism
- Children’s ministry
- Strengthening and encouraging village churches