Dates: May 26 to July 16, 2021 (about eight weeks)
Internship category: Intercultural Studies
What would your summer mission trip look like?
This has been an exciting time for outreach in this city. Several new believers have been bold in their witness. God has used our long-term team to give relational support and biblical teaching to those who are persecuted.
We want to give you a front-row seat to see what God is doing in the lives of these believers.
Are you asking God to lead you to a place that is starved for the gospel? Are ready to embrace the marks of third-world living (such as power outages and water shortage)? Join us.
Are you wondering what it means to live in a city where African Christians live alongside Muslim neighbors but sometimes can’t even speak to them because of the language divide? We invite you to Chad.
Would you like to have a taste of the 144 languages that exist in Chad—more than half of which have no portion of God’s Word in their language? Join us.
Currently, we are at the very cusp of new house churches beginning to gather. We’re discipling a young man who has started numerous groups that study the Bible. And we have invitations to tell Bible stories in several homes. You could be a big help interacting with kids and youth who are hungry for attention during these times.
If God pricks your hearts to learn more about these needs, bring your sunscreen, notebook and sandals to our home in Chad.
2021 Africa Summer Mission Trip Activities (subject to change)
- Gain culture and language experience.
- Visit the homes of local people.
- Buy and cook food from the local market with your host.
- Observe the discipleship of local believers.
- Participate in weekly prayer for the city and meetings with the long-term team.
- Travel to the edge of the city to see the terrain and livelihood of the people there.
- Teach English, hand out SD cards or visit the poor.